Bootie: Gay Pride!
As two people who grew up always feeling somehow “different,” Pride is an annual reminder that being “different” is something to be cherished and celebrated, not hidden from society’s view. Pride is, after all, a celebration — a celebration of living openly and honestly, of being unafraid to proclaim to the world who and what you are, and of being proud of the LGBT community. At least that’s what it is for us.
It’s also a great time to throw a party! And while our weekly Bootie SF party has always prided itself (pardon the pun) on being very mixed — we like to call it “San Fransexual” — on Pink Saturday, we do our best to turn it into the “gayest Bootie evah!” How? Download this mixtape to get a taste.
Total Runtime: 14
1. DJ Tripp – We R L’Amour (Ke$ha vs. Erasure)
2. A Plus D – Don’t You Want My Bad Romance (Lady Gaga vs. Human League)
3. Stein-Vidar – Like A Virgin At The Y.M.C.A (Madonna vs. The Village People)
4. Titus Jones – I Wanna Bulleproof Dancer (La Roux vs. Robyn vs. Whitney Houston vs. Taylor Swift)
5. A Plus D – You Believe Me All Night Long (Cher vs. AC/DC)
6. MadMixMustang – I Love Vogue (Madonna vs. Icona Pop)
7. Futuro – Boys Who Luv Boys (Gloria Gaynor vs. Blur)
8. Dan Mei – I Kissed A Dancer (Katy Perry vs. Snap!)
9. DJ Spark – Funky/Gorgeous (Scissor Sisters vs. Lipps Inc.)
10. DJs from Mars – Knock This Way (Lady Gaga vs. Amii Stewart)
11. Wax Audio – Lady Judas (Lady Gaga vs. Judas Priest)
12. DJ ShyBoy – Run This Smalltown (Jay-Z & Rihanna vs. Bronski Beat)
13. DJ Schmolli – S.O.S. It’s Weeping Tainted Men (Rihanna vs. Soft Cell vs. Weather Girls)
14. Elastic Productions – Never Be Afraid To Be Who You Are (Glee vs. Westlife vs. Oasis vs. Cat Stevens)
Best of Bootie Mashup
Our annual mixtape compilations, showcasing our picks for the best mashups each year, complete with bonus tracks and artwork.
Bootie Mashup Top 10
Every month, Adriana A – or someone else from Team Bootie – selects ten of their favorite mashups and compiles them for easy downloading.